Frasier Tire Service receives award!
December 12th, 2014
Frasier Tire Service is pleased to announce they have been awarded the honor of being a Platinum Performer.
Frasier Tire Service entered into a competition for the VERY FIRST Tire Review Platinum Performers Awards!
The Tire Review set up benchmarking study standards of performance against dozens of real-world business measures. The end result was 10 tire dealers – that statistically rose above the rest.
The Tire Review scored Frasier Tire Service based on the their response to objective questions dealing with building/equipment, sales, operations, marketing, and personnel. Frasier Tire Service showed they raised their game and became more formidable competitors in a very tough tire market.
The goal of the award is to uncover the real metrics today’s tire dealers face and provide details readers can use to measure their businesses but also see opportunities for improvement.
In reviewing the dealers in competition, researcher George Taninecz, remarked, “The overriding differences among the top performing dealers versus the others is their ability to generate revenues and profits from services beyond tire work (based on space dedicated to services, revenues from, etc.), and their willingness to invest in their businesses.”
Frasier Tire Service is honored to be one of the ten to receive the first award for The Tire Review!
Details About Frasier Tire Service in Competition
- General Sales Manager: Tripp Lee
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of Dealership: One Location of Four Total
- Location Business: Retail, Commercial, Wholesale
- Years Location Open: 40
- Total Square Footage: 42,975 sf
- Total Service Bays: 8
- Total Employees: 11-15 Group
- 2013 Total Gross Revenue: More Than $2.5 Million Group
- 2013 Tire/Service Mix: 80/20
- Hours of Operation/Week: 50
- % Weekly Customers - Repeat Customers: 63%
- Referrals as % of All Customers: 11%
- Service/Repair Jobs Per Month: 287
- Top 5 Consumer Tire Brands Sold: Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, Delta, Continental, General
- Top 3 Medium Truck Tire Brands Sold: Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly
- Total Competitors/Trade Radius: 33 competitors/11-25 miles
You can find more information about the Tire Review Award here!
Posted in: Company News